Private Pool, Quiet Surroundings: Your Family's Perfect Getaway
The private villa in Algarve, Portugal offers a high-end living experience, with access to the following amenities:
– 3 good size bedrooms: 2 twins on the ground floor and a double en suite on the 1st floor, which has a large terrace overlooking the pool;
– A comfortable lounge with patio doors leading out to the south-west facing pool area;
– A separate dining area seating 6 which is stepped up from the lounge with the added feature of a cupola ceiling;
– A well-equipped kitchen with everything you may need for a self-catering holiday;
– A separate utility room with a washing machine and ironing facilities;
– 1 family bathroom and 1 cloakroom on the ground floor and an en-suite shower room on the 1st floor;
– A sitting area on the 1st floor landing, outside the bedroom, has been created with a sofa and TV for watching movies or playing the PlayStation Console. A door leads out to a balcony from this area.
The grounds are gated and walled. The garden is laid to lawn and lined with borders of flowers and shrubs. The swimming pool is kidney shaped measuring approximately 8m x 4m, with a depth of 1m at the shallow end, dropping to 2m at its deepest.
The pool and sunbathing area are immediately in front of the lounge in a south-west facing position enabling you to soak up the sun for most of the day. 8 sunbeds are supplied. The 1st floor balcony has a lovely outlook towards the ocean.
For the energetic amongst you there is an outdoor table tennis table.
The outside dining area and barbecue are next to the kitchen, making it easy when preparing and serving food. The stone table is fixed and shade is provided by way of large umbrellas. There is a covered parking space within the driveway.
The villa is located within walking distance of some beautiful beaches and coves. Castelo and Evaristo are the nearest at less than a 10 minute walk. Other beaches within the area include Gale, Sao Rafael, Coelha and Lourenço. Also within easy walking distance is a choice of excellent restaurants, a couple of bars, a mini-market and supermarket. Albufeira Marina and the Old Town are a short taxi ride.
If you want to be somewhere offering relative peace and quiet, near to beaches and restaurants but also to be within easy reach of Albufeira for something more lively when the mood takes you, then this is the ideal place. It is a great place for a family holiday.
For bookings of more than 1 week, maid service is on a weekly basis. For a 10 day stay maid service is provided half way through your stay. If you would like a more frequent maid service then this can be provided at a small additional cost.
Access to the villa on your day of arrival is normally 3.30 pm and on your day of departure you are asked to depart by 10.30 am. However we do try to accommodate our clients according to their flight times and if this is possible we will do so.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURING
Albufeira Marina2.8 Km
Faro Airport (FAO)48 Km
Evaristo Beach0.5 Km
Herdade dos Salgados Golf2.7 Km
ZooMarine Algarve8.5 Km